CHI-RESOURCES Archives

ACM SIGCHI Resources (Mailing List)

CHI-RESOURCES@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
William Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
William Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2018 15:01:08 +0000
SynCaps is our card sorting package that allows analysis of paper cards and online sorting services that provide a compatible format (OptimalSort for example). It also allows you to analyze how your participants have sorted their cards, and filter by similarity or identify any statistically-significant groups of participants.

The latest news is that we've removed all licensing from SynCapsV3 so you no longer need to have an academic email address or to buy/transfer licenses. All you need to do is download the new version from https://syncapsv3.com (Uninstall any old versions before attempting installation of the new.)

The software is unchanged in every other respect. It is still securely signed, contains no advertising or any other hidden "features".

To allow us to continue to maintain and develop SynCaps, please consider making a donation. (You will have the opportunity at the URL above.)

Happy sorting!

Regards,

William Hudson
Syntagm Ltd