CHI-RESOURCES Archives

ACM SIGCHI Resources (Mailing List)

CHI-RESOURCES@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender:
"ACM SIGCHI Resources (Mailing List)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Whitney Quesenbery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 14:42:38 -0400
The new earlier conference deadlines snuck up on many people, so we are
happy to announce that the UPA 2004 conference submission deadline has been
extended to November 10.

That's November 10 for:
   Tutorials
   Workshops
   Presentations
   Panels
   Advanced Topic Seminars

If the original deadline left you short of time to prepare your submission,
the extension gives you another three weeks to submit your proposal.

As always, we look forward to a wide variety of high-quality presentations
from our members and from all other interested parties. Please help us
spread the word that UPA is a great conference for presenting your work!

You can find more information about the conference and the call for
participation at:
http://www.usabilityprofessionals.org/conferences_and_events/upa_conference/
2004/

Diane Wilson and Caryn Zange Josephson