CHI-RESOURCES Archives

ACM SIGCHI Resources (Mailing List)

CHI-RESOURCES@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender:
"ACM SIGCHI Resources (Mailing List)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2017 09:35:09 -0500
From:
Susan Dray <[log in to unmask]>
Let me add my endorsement as well. As I started my Forward, "my Dad did his own taxes this year. This might not seem to be such a feat until you realize he's 100 years old." Had products been designed using the wisdom in this book, Dad's life and the lives of so many older adults (including me) would've been easier and would've required fewer 'creative workarounds.'  This book is a definite 'must read' even if you think no one over 25 is going to use the product.

My $.02 anyway.

Hugs,

Susan

Susan M. Dray, Ph.D., CUXP