CHI-RESOURCES Archives

ACM SIGCHI Resources (Mailing List)

CHI-RESOURCES@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender:
"ACM SIGCHI Resources (Mailing List)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
William Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 16:16:25 -0000
Thanks to everyone who replied to my request for your views. There were
about 20 opinions in all, ranging from "great idea" to "very bad idea"
with a pretty evenly balanced net result. Given that I don't want to
force extra email on folks who have no interest in this topic, I won't
be pursuing it at present.

Thanks for listening!

Regards,

William Hudson