From:
Anuj Nanavati <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anuj Nanavati <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 2006 14:55:20 -0800
Hi Everyone,

I have been a long observer to the list, but posting for the first
time. We are just ramping up our usability efforts in the company. We
still have comparatively less amount of usability/user research data
like test plans, results, findings and recommendations, design specs,
personas etc. But I see them getting unmanageable in very near future.
Till now we keep everything on our internal wiki. For example we have
a place on wiki where developer will post usability issues and we
address them in usability test plans. That's inefficient while
prioritizing issues, linking issues to results, and connecting issues
with design specs.

Does anyone follow a better process for archiving usability data, may
be with better search and access? If someone is facing a similar
problem, please post and we can discuss collectively. I will post the
summary back to the list.

Looking forward to your responses.
Thanks in advance!

--