CHI-WEB Archives

CHI-WEB@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Nan Jiang <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nan Jiang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2014 16:31:42 +0000
Dear colleagues,

Sorry if you have already seen this.

We have been doing some research into the inconsiderate use of email and collaborative software and we are exploring what people find good and bad about other people's electronic behaviour in a business context.

We have designed a short survey consisting of 14 questions and would be grateful if you could find the time to complete it for us at:

https://bournemouthbusiness.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3mTrZo58kCB16ap

The average completion time is 8 minutes. There will be a draw on five Amazon vouchers  (£10 pounds each) and if you wish to be put in the prize draw then please ensure you add your email.

Thank you for your help,

Dr Nan Jiang

Lecturer in Software Quality and Testing

Faculty of Science and Technology

Bournemouth University

[http://www.bournemouth.ac.uk/Images/QueensAwardLogo.jpg]

BU is a Disability Two Ticks Employer and has signed up to the Mindful Employer charter. Information about the accessibility of University buildings can be found on the BU DisabledGo webpages<http://www.disabledgo.com/en/org/bournemouth-university>

believed to be clean.

            CHI-WEB: www.sigchi.org/resources/web/faq.html
              MODERATOR: mailto:[log in to unmask]