From:
Alok Jain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 16:30:51 -0400
Dear All,

I am looking for software tools which allows for modelling the
user experience just like "Denim"
(http://guir.berkeley.edu/projects/denim/download/) which allows
for rough page sketches, hyperlinking, and micro and macro level
view of structure. The problem with Denim is that it is not as
sophisticated at micro level. I am looking for something similar
but more sophisticated.

Please send the replies directly to me, I'll collate and send to
the group.

Regards
Alok Jain

Get your own "800" number