CHI-WEB Archives

CHI-WEB@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Jon Ashley <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 19 Jan 2010 12:39:50 -0500
There is Omnisio (http://www.omnisio.com/), which Google acquired. This
allows sync-ing to video and audience comments.

There are any number of PPT to Flash converters to allow in-webpage display
of a PPT (
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=convert+PPT+Flash )

And there is the built-in Web export in PowerPoint (
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/powerpoint/HP030822061033.aspx ) - which
back in the day simply created a stack of JPEGs and basic slideshow
controls.

It really comes down to the audience experience one wishes to create.
Jon Ashley - User Experience