Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2008 14:37:03 -0700
Hi-
Can people on the list recommend some excellent examples of IDEs
(Integrated Development Environments) designed for business users? I am
especially interested to see examples that are publically available -
through a demo download or via a Web service that you can access in a demo
mode.

Thanks!

Kay
(I will collect and post a summary of people's responses)

Kay Corry Aubrey
Usability Resources Inc
End user research and interaction design for software
www.UsabilityResources.net 781-275-3020