From:
Aras Kannu <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Aras Kannu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2008 12:11:31 -0400
I like Nicole's guidelines below.

In addition, you could also consider whether the TO & FROM are primarily
software (from Outlook to Excel or vice versa) OR if one of them acts
primarily like a server/storage/host (download from sun.com, upload to
picassa). In the case of upload/download, it is usually across the
internet or a cable in the case of camera to computer.

- aras

Aras Kannu| Principal Architect, User Experience | Infor | office: