CHI-WEB Archives

CHI-WEB@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Skot Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Skot Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Oct 2005 20:54:14 -0400
I've cross posted this (in a manner of speaking) to SIGIA and already
received responses.

I'm wondering if there are people in the Vancouver, BC area who may
be interested in setting up regular monthly meetings on an IA / CHI
theme. I'm going to try to start attending Puget Sound CHI meetings,
but the 2.5 -> 3 hr commute will make it hard to make every one.

A couple have commented the VanUE isn't really doing the IA end of
things, but if others feel that this group (which I have only just
become aware of) would have too much crossover, feel free to share
thoughts.

Thanks in advance - I'll post what comes up.
--
Skot Nelson

Documentation? Proposals? Writing? Editing?
We do that.