Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2006 13:01:42 -0400
I am a grad student interested in usability/user experience work.  I have
heard having a portfolio is really important and somewhat mandatory in job
market.  I don't have any enterprise usability experience.  The only thing
I have is one of my class projects for some art gallery and it is not
about a website, but the whole gallery...I plan to create a portfolio or
turn my old paper into a portfolio, but can anyone help me to find some
template/instruction on how to start?
Please reply to [log in to unmask] directly and I will post a summary to
the full list.

Thanks a lot!
Annie