CHI-WEB Archives

CHI-WEB@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
"Ali A. Alkhafaji" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ali A. Alkhafaji
Date:
Sat, 3 Dec 2011 16:51:18 -0600
Dear Gamer,

I would like to invite you to participate in our anonymous survey
about video games and their attributes. This survey is part of a
research study hosted at DePaul University to determine a framework
for video games intrapersonal attributes. This is a follow up survey
from a previous one done two months ago. The attributes we are most
concerned with are challenge, control and goals. This survey in
particular would help us map those attributes to different game
genres. Please only respond if you are at least 18 years old and an
experienced video games player.

The survey is only 30 multiple choice questions so we appreciate your
participation and effort. At any point during or before the survey,
you can close it and your answers will not get recorded. Also, you are
not liable to answer any personal information because this is an
anonymous survey.

If you would like to respond to the survey, please go here:

http://www.surveyshare.com/s/AQA2JVB

Thank you for your time.

<Please forgive the cross-posting>
-
Ali A. Alkhafaji
Senior Software Engineer
Infor Global Solutions
Mobile: (312) 731-9628
Office : (312) 474-7230
contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
destroy all copies of the original.

            CHI-WEB: www.sigchi.org/resources/web/faq.html
              MODERATOR: mailto:[log in to unmask]