Sender: "ACM SIGCHI WWW Human Factors (Open Discussion)" <[log in to unmask]>
From: Laurie Roshak <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 14:18:40 -0600
Now that UserVue is no longer available, does anyone have a suggestion for a
tool to conduct remote usability studies? I am looking for something that

   1. records the participants desktop and voice; I don't necessarily need
   the participants face
   2. does not have excessive lag; this is an issue with WebEx
   3. allows observers to observe in real time
   4. allows chat between the facilitator and observers

            CHI-WEB: www.sigchi.org/resources/web/faq.html
              MODERATOR: mailto:[log in to unmask]