Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2008 09:15:41 -0400
We do nearly all our testing remote, but we just use Sametime, WebEx or
the Microsoft product formerly known as Netmeeting.

Kay Corry Aubrey <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: "ACM SIGCHI WWW Human Factors (Open Discussion)"
08/04/2008 04:59 AM
Please respond to
Kay Corry Aubrey <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject
recommendations for remote unattended usability testing tools

Hi -
I just finished reading the very excellent latest issue of "UX", which
focuses on various types of remote usability testing. I was wondering if
people on the list have experience with remote unattended testing and
could
suggest some companies that have reliable and reasonably priced products.

I'll collect people's responses and send them back to the list.

Thanks!

Kay

Kay Corry Aubrey
Usability Resources Inc
End user research and interaction design for software
www.UsabilityResources.net
781-275-3020

Any U.S. tax advice contained in the body of this e-mail was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by the recipient for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

Notice required by law:  This e-mail may constitute an advertisement or solicitation under U.S. law, if its primary purpose is to advertise or promote a commercial product or service.   You may choose not to receive advertising and promotional messages from Ernst & Young LLP (except for Ernst & Young Online and the ey.com website, which track e-mail preferences through a separate process) at this e-mail address by forwarding this message to [log in to unmask]  If you do so, the sender of this message will be notified promptly. Our principal postal address is 5 Times Square, New York, NY 10036. Thank you.  Ernst & Young LLP