From:
Amy Hogan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amy Hogan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 17:09:12 +0100
As a psychologist, I am new to the usability field/literature and looking for
help on the following.

Does anyone know of an easy/short computer-based task that will make a group
of users be self-reflexive about the strategies they are employing?
Specifically, how can you make users think about the navigation strategies
they use and report back either during or immediately after the task?  Also,
does anyone know of two or three different navigation interfaces that will
help in this process?

I have been trying to design some interfaces/tasks, but don't want to reinvent
the wheel...

Please email me with your responses and I'll summarise to the list

Thanks in advance

Amy Hogan

Ph.D. Psychology student
University of Bath