CHI-WEB Archives

CHI-WEB@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 00:10:30 +0000
From:
Tom Hume <[log in to unmask]>
Isn't the setting up of customised error pages (possible on all decent web
servers), that help to redirect the user to the content they're after, a
helpful thing to do (if not a half-way solution) that few sites I've seen
do?

---
Good Technology ltd.                           http://www.goodtech.co.uk/