From:
"Albert, Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Albert, Bill
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2008 22:59:23 -0400
I am co-authoring a forthcoming book on online (unmoderated) usability
with my colleagues Tom Tullis and Donna Tedesco. We are looking for
several individuals who are interested in submitting a 4 - 5 page case
study on how they have used online usability methods. This might involve
using a third-party provider such as Keynote's WebEffective, User Zoom,
or Relevant View, or even an in-house tool. The contributors are welcome
to annonymize any proprietary data or information they do not want to
share. The book will be published by Morgan Kauffman (Elsevier) in
January 2010.

If you are interested, please send me an email and I will fill in all
the details.

Thanks!

Bill Albert