From:
Alastair Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alastair Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 10:24:32 +0100
My apologies for the test email escaping onto the list, especially to
William, it really wasn't meant to get through.

We were just trying a new web-based moderation interface, and I
misunderstood what clicking a link would do! It is a mix of email and
web interface, and I think I will now stick firmly with the email only
method from now on. <embarrassed shrug>

Kind regards,

Alastair Campbell
CHI-WEB Moderation Team