CHI-WEB Archives

CHI-WEB@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Juan Lanus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Juan Lanus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2007 13:18:16 -0300
William,

There was a thread some time ago in the IxDA list.
It started almost exactly as yours, and generally speaking the outcome
was that tag clouds are deceiving albeit trendy.

The list archives are in
http://lists.interactiondesigners.com/pipermail/discuss-interactiondesigners.com/

The thread(s) ran from Jan22 thru Feb03, and another one sprouted by 3/13/06.
--
Juan Lanus
TECNOSOL