Sender: "ACM SIGCHI WWW Human Factors (Open Discussion)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 11:03:51 +0000
From: David Martín-González <[log in to unmask]>
Dear all,

I am David Martín-González, a Master student at Technische Universität München in Munich, Germany. I am currently working on a thesis about automatic password generation; we intend to generate passwords which are both usable (as in fairly easy to recall) and reasonably secure.

We are currently running an experiment to measure how people memorize different kinds of passwords, and right now we are looking for volunteers, both technical and non-technical people. Participants will find out about a (we hope) nifty and fun way of creating passwords, read about the results before anyone else and, of course, help someone with their thesis. :-)

If you would like to participate, please head over to http://mnemonic.in.tum.de. All sorts of feedback and questions are welcome!

Best regards,
David Martín-González.

            CHI-WEB: www.sigchi.org/resources/web/faq.html