From:
aili aili <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
aili aili <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Sep 2009 21:26:50 +0500
hi,

I stumbled upon this webpage:
http://homepage.mac.com/bradster/iarchitect/shame.htm (interface hall of
shame).
Very interesting. This changed my view of interacting with graphical
interfaces and led me to join this forum.

I want to know more about "how users create GUIs, what are the standards to
follow, common errors, how to solve the UI design problems ....". Can you
please guide me more about this (any references: papers, websites, book
chapters ...)

I want to start from simple classroom assignments. I want to make GUIs which
follow the HCI principles.

Thanks