CHI-WEB Archives

CHI-WEB@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Nan Jiang <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nan Jiang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2014 14:54:49 +0100
Dear colleagues,

First of all, we would like to thank those who have responded to our online survey so promptly. Second, we still need a few more responses so please help us if you would like to contribute to this study.

The link to the survey is below:

https://jfe.qualtrics.com/form/SV_b28oKeYKtD2nfpz

It will take approximately 7 minutes to complete and there will be also a prize draw for 5 Amazon vouchers with 10 pounds each.

Thank you very much again,

Nan

Dr Nan Jiang
Lecturer in Software Quality and Testing
Faculty of Science and Technology
Bournemouth University
Tel: 01202962741

BU is a Disability Two Ticks Employer and has signed up to the Mindful Employer charter. Information about the accessibility of University buildings can be found on the BU DisabledGo webpages [ http://www.disabledgo.com/en/org/bournemouth-university ]

              MODERATOR: mailto:[log in to unmask]