CHI-WEB Archives

CHI-WEB@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender: "ACM SIGCHI WWW Human Factors (Open Discussion)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 18:36:09 +0100
From: Paola Kathuria <[log in to unmask]>
Jeff Johnson wrote:
> I have a Web design problem and would like to know if there is a good
> solution

I think more information is required before an answer can be given.

1) Is the main purpose of the app for
- display? (what meds is patient X taking?)
- editing? (add/remove/edit meds for patient X)

2) Do you always want to list meds by patient or will you want to
list patients by med?

If editing is the main purpose, is it more common to edit one
patient per session or might you have to edit the meds of more
than one patient in a session?

3a) How big is the list of patients? And b) what's the maximum
number of meds one can have?

4) How does one find the patient record to edit?

I can think of various design patterns, depending on your answers.

Paola
--
http://www.paolability.com/