CHI-WEB Archives

CHI-WEB@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Tsvika Kuflik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 2016 10:42:33 +0200
Hi,

My name is Alan Wecker, and I am a Ph.D. Candidate at the University of
Haifa and University of Trento and I am doing research on technologies that
can help connect a museum visit  to a visit at a cultural heritage site.

I would like your help in filling out this short questionnaire. It should
take 7-14 minutes of your time Your collaboration is very important to me
and for my research, so I ask you to take your time to think about questions
and answer them carefully Give your answers as you feel it is correct for
you, there are no wrong or right answers and that you will not be judged in
any way the object of our evaluation is cultural heritage applications, not
you! Moreover, your answers are completely anonymous.

The link is:

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2478800/Museum-Study-1

Thank you again for your help

Alan J. Wecker

Tsvika

Tsvi Kuflik, PhD.

  Associate Professor

  The University of Haifa

  Email:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

  Home page: http://sites.hevra.haifa.ac.il/tsvikak/

  Tel: +972 4 8288511

  Fax: +972 4 8288283

cid:image001.png@01D029EE.B91E9990

        Tip of the Day: Email mailto:[log in to unmask]
               with any comments, questions or problems
            CHI-WEB: www.sigchi.org/resources/web/faq.html
              MODERATOR: mailto:[log in to unmask]