From:
Mieke Haesen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mieke Haesen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2014 09:16:13 +0100
Apologies for cross-posting.

This is a friendly reminder for the survey relating to professional
practices of designers we are conducting as part of a European funded
research project, COnCEPT (http://www.concept-fp7.eu). The COnCEPT
project aims to develop a collaborative set of software tools
designed to support professional design teams.

If you are involved in any type of design, please respond to our
survey which should take approximately 15 minutes to complete.
Respondents of the survey can win a gift certificate and will be
informed about the project as it develops.

The survey is available at: http://goo.gl/MF3StK until the end of
January. If you have other colleagues that would also be prepared to
participate in this survey, please do pass on the URL of the link.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks a lot!
Prof. dr. Mieke Haesen

Expertise Centre for Digital Media
Hasselt University - tUL - iMinds