CHI-WEB Archives

CHI-WEB@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender: "ACM SIGCHI WWW Human Factors (Open Discussion)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2017 21:59:51 +0200
From: Roelof de Vries <[log in to unmask]>
[Apologies for multiple and cross postings]

Dear colleagues,

Looking for more motivation to exercise? We are running a one-of-a-kind
long-term experiment where we motivate people through daily text messages.

We are looking for participants from all over the world, join the 3-months
study, help us investigate motivation and install the Android app!
Participating
in the experiment does not have to cost more than 1 hour divided over 3
months and anybody, with any physical activity level can join!

Download the app and join the study.

You can find some more information here:

www.rajdevries.com/experiment

Or download the app directly here:

http://bit.ly/MotiApp

Please circulate this to any students/staff that might be interested - We
would be delighted if you can support our research :)

Roelof de Vries - PhD candidate at the Human Media Interaction group from
the University of Twente

--

*UNIVERSITY OF TWENTE.*

        Tip of the Day: Email mailto:[log in to unmask]
               with any comments, questions or problems
            CHI-WEB: www.sigchi.org/resources/web/faq.html
              MODERATOR: mailto:[log in to unmask]