From:
Ash Donaldson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 11:48:41 +1000
Quoting "Gee, David" <[log in to unmask]>:
> I also never paid much attention to the original post. There's a great
> extension for Mozilla/Firefox called "Checky" which will validate your
> page against a number of online tools:

I did reply to the original post, but my reply was rather involved and must have
been 'lost in the mail'.  One of the more useful tools I highlighted was an
Internet Explorer 'Accessibility Toolbar' developed by Steve Faulkner over at NILS:
http://www.nils.org.au/ais/web/resources/toolbar/

Please note: Being an accessibility advocate, I recommend such things as this
toolbar and associated automated testing, as well as expert walkthroughs, only
as an adjunct to full user testing.

For more info, visit:
http://www.humanfactors.com.au/proceedings/04_02_05.htm

Best regards,