CHI-WEB Archives

CHI-WEB@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender:
"ACM SIGCHI World Wide Web Issues (Open Discussion)" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Keith Instone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 1997 11:25:57 -0500
This morning, I switched the WebHCI mailing list members (you)
over to the new incarnation of the list, [log in to unmask] You
shouldn't notice much different from before, except the name
change.

Bart Van Roey joins me as the list owner. Soon he will be
letting members of his other list know about us, so we may get
an influx of new people. (We are at 110 subscribers right now.)

Finally, Bart and I have some ideas for using this for more than
just an announcements forum by generating quality discussions
on this list. More to come on that aspect.

So, if you want to start up a discussion of your own, or continue
one of the existing topics (eq, wizards), send your message
to [log in to unmask]

Keith

Keith Instone                   http://web.cs.bgsu.edu/instone/
Computer Science Department     [log in to unmask]
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, OH 43403 USA