From:
Aras Kannu <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Aras Kannu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2008 10:59:03 -0400
For web 2.0 development, I had checked out a product called ACTIVEGRID.
They have a IDE called ACTIVEGRID STUDIO that allowed non-programmers to
start creating a app by selecting LOGIN PAGE, SEARCH PAGE, HEADER-DETAIL
PAGE, etc...and specifying data source to them. It sounds like something
you may be looking for. I googled and see that they are part of
WAVEMAKER now (http://www.wavemaker.com/)

For developing BI applications (dashboard, interactive charts, etc)
check out VISIONARY from Rocket Software
(http://www.rocketsoftware.com/portfolio/visionary). I was impressed
with their studio as well. However, it is only for BI type applications.

Aras Kannu| Principal Architect, User Experience | Infor | office: