CHI-WEB Archives

CHI-WEB@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Chi Zhang <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chi Zhang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 2010 13:55:43 +0800
hi nancy

I am a intern in WWW.BAIDU.COM of China, and we have some interesting
information about the auto-rotating content banners.

Just look at TIEBA.BAIDU.COM, you can see the auto-rotating content banners
on the top-left, we find such banners contribute very large number of pv in
this index page, but the numerical switch button other than the first one
didn't get much pv, that indicates the banner's rotating speed matters most
to the effect of the banner.

Hope others to respond~

--
happy to be...