Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 17:26:39 -0800
Chi-Webbers,

Assume you've been given the task of isolating 15 of the most important
(crucial, relevant, desirable) "usability" principles to form the basis for
usability goals.  I won't corrupt your answers by constraining my definition
of usability principle.

What would your list look like, what sources would you draw upon?  Do you
have a favorite canonical resource?

Consider that the application is potentially a rich hybrid of enterprise and
browser technologies.

I'll take everyone's suggestions and post a summary.

Leo Frishberg