CHI-WEB Archives

CHI-WEB@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 13:46:43 -0700
Sender:
From:
Wade Courtney <[log in to unmask]>
Hi,

I need to be able to show business policies that may be x levels deep, with
each level having its own set of configuration settings.  The application is
business policies around digital media distribution and DRM? What is the
best way to show that? I have tried tabs, but because of the policy nesting
it is difficult to pull off. I was thinking of trying a tree structure. Has
anyone had a similar problem or worked with a similar set of data requiring
a similar solution?

Stumped in San Diego

--
Wade Courtney
North San Diego County

Persian Officer: Fools! Our arrows will blot out the sun.
Stelios: Then we will fight in the shade!