Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 14:06:44 -0400
I'm looking for examples of any waivers or disclaimers you are willing to
share for participants in contextual observations and/or interviews.

This is a business to consumer project, so the "user" is not an employee
or a business partner. The context is financial services, so the research
team will observe users after they've authenticated and are viewing
private information (although that information is housed by us). The
exercise may take place at our office, the users home, or a neutral
location.

Any examples, advice, or ideas are appreciated. So I don't bombard the
entire list with attachments, I'll only forward a summary to those who
request one.

Thanks,

mh