Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2006 13:50:59 -0400
Hi,
I think, that is a good idea to ask the user to come up with some task.
The concern is how can a regular user knows certain principles of creating
the task, therefore instead of letting user gathering the testing task,
let them generating the very detailed requirement, combine the requirement
and professional's test task list would be more reasonable than combine
the task that user and pro gathered.

Quyin Fan