From:
Jiyin He <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2014 10:57:49 +0100
Dear colleagues,

Apologies for cross-posting.

We are currently conducting a study of search result browsing, in a gamified setting. We would like to invite you to participate in this click game:

http://zookst9.science.uva.nl:8002/

This game is developed by researchers from three different institutions, Centrum Wiskunde & Informatica, University of Glasgow, and University of Amasterdam, interested in making search systems better. In this game you can score points by selecting documents in a search interface.

Including registration, it takes about 5 minutes to play a round. You can play as many rounds as you like.

If you are interested, please register and play a few rounds. We require registrations in order to be able to report some basic demographics of our user sample. However, all your information will be kept confidential. Your username may be shown to other users when you make the highscore board.

Jiyin He
-------
CWI, room L335
Science Park 123