From:
Riki Kawakami <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Riki Kawakami <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2010 00:06:03 +0300
I am conducting a survey on mobile phone music players as part of a
Master's thesis at the Department of Computer Sciences in the
University of Tampere, Finland. If you are using your mobile phone to
listen to music or radio, you are the right person to answer this
online survey. It would be desirable that you answer the survey by
Wednesday 9 June at https://elomake3.uta.fi/lomakkeet/3444/lomake.html.

Answering the survey takes approximately 20 minutes.

If you answer the survey by 9 June you will take part in a prize draw.
We are giving out 5 DVD films (or 5 cinema tickets if you are a
resident in Finland).

The information collected through the survey is handled confidentially
and is only used for research purpose. Reporting of the results is
done anonymously.

Should you need any further information on the survey, please do not
hesitate to contact me at riki.kawakami(at)uta.fi.

Please feel free to forward this message.

Thank you in advance,

Riki Kawakami