CHI-WEB Archives

CHI-WEB@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 2009 14:34:06 +0530
From:
You might also find the following resources useful:

   1. Blind Webbers · A Yahoo Groups list for blind and visually impaired
   web authors (a very active and responsive list):

   2. Understanding Accessibility- Videos of users using Assistive
   Technology:
   http://www.conetrees.com/2009/02/linkblog/understanding-accessibility-videos-of-users-using-assistive-technology/

Best
Abhay