From:
Gian-Marco Schmid <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gian-Marco Schmid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Aug 2015 14:54:07 +0200
Hi everybody,

For an ongoing study I conducted interviews with various musicians and
analysed them. As a result, I now collected a set of 100 statements
representing the subjective quality of musical instruments.

In the next step, where you are kindly invited to take part, I would like
to let the importance of these statements rate by experts in the field.

Therefore, your expert opinion is very crucial on this matter. I am very
thankful if you would consider to take part in this online survey which
will approximately require 20 to 25 minutes of your time.

Here you can proceed to the online survey:
https://ww2.unipark.de/uc/MPX_Expert_evaluation/
<https://3c.gmx.net/mail/client/dereferrer?redirectUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fww2.unipark.de%2Fuc%2FMPX_Expert_evaluation%2F>

Please feel free to share the the survey-link with other experts in NIME or
music-research in general. If you have any question regarding this study,
do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you very much in advance!

Yours sincerely,

Gian-Marco Schmid

Student Research Assistant
Human-Computer Interaction Lab
Center for Cognitive Psychology and Methodology
Department of Psychology
Büro 108 (HH)
Missionsstrasse 62a
4055 Basel, Switzerland