CHI-WEB Archives

CHI-WEB@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender: "ACM SIGCHI WWW Human Factors (Open Discussion)" <[log in to unmask]>
From: "Devin M Sanera (RIT Student)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 09:42:22 -0400
I appreciate everyone's responses! For further study on my end, does anyone know of articles or books that specifically deal with web templates and content creation? The specific topic I'm looking at is related to web portals, but general papers would be equally helpful. Thanks again to everyone who replied!

-Devin Sanera