Sender: "ACM SIGCHI WWW Human Factors (Open Discussion)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 17:16:36 -0700
From: "Jared M. Spool" <[log in to unmask]>
On Jul 8, 2007, at 4:40 AM, Deb Brown wrote:

> I'm working on making the case that the user experience for our
> software
> products be segmented out as it's own "product".  My intention is to
> separate the presentation layer thinking from the product thinking,
> just as
> we try to uncouple presentation layer development from back end
> development.
>

> Has anyone ever done this and if so, do you have any pointers?

Hi Deb,

I'd like to hear more about how you think this might be possible. My
first reaction is that it would be difficult, but maybe I just
understand what you're trying to do. Could you elaborate?

Jared

Jared M. Spool
User Interface Engineering
510 Turnpike St., Suite 102, North Andover, MA 01845
e: [log in to unmask] p: +1 978 327 5561
http://uie.com  Blog: http://uie.com/brainsparks