Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2006 22:58:45 -0400
Greetings:
My name is Quyin Fan, and I am a graduate student at the Information
Systems Department in UMBC. Currently I am conducting a Web-based survey
on user satisfaction and preferences concerning product recommender
systems in e-commerce. Apologies if you have received this message before.
The research may contain significant value to explore the different
possibilities for e-commerce companies in e-commerce. As part of this
research, I am looking for undergraduate and graduate college students to
fill out a short survey. This survey can conveniently be found at:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=591391944277

It should not take any longer than 15 minutes of your time. If you could
fill out the survey by clicking on the above link, I would very much
appreciate it. If you are currently teaching a class, I would very much
appreciate it if you could forward this survey to your class to fill out.
Thanks a lot in advance for your help, and please don't hesitate to contact
me or Dr. A. Ant Ozok, (at [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], or at
410-455-8627) at your convenience for any questions.
This research and all methods thereof have been approved by the
Institutional Review Board (IRB) at UMBC. They can be reached at
[log in to unmask] or by phone at (410) 455-2737.