CHI-WEB Archives

CHI-WEB@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Tim Semen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tim Semen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2007 21:55:11 +1000
If you're going to segment out the most popular options to the top of the
list, it's a really good idea to also include the same ones you've segmented
in the rest of the list - so they appear twice.  If someone misses them at
the top by following the alphabetical list down, you'll want them to find
it.

And I also agree - defaults in a selection is generally not good when you
want to make sure that someone has looked and verified, even if the option
is obvious.

Tim