CHI-WEB Archives

CHI-WEB@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2008 15:20:14 -0500
From:
Prince Arora <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Kim,

Web 2.0 has any many definitions as many opinions. It can be anything from a
web being a platform for applications to user-generated content to faster
client side interaction. I haven't seen any guidelines per say for Web
2.0and think except for a few things standard guidelines should be
used for any
application. There is always a few custom items you need which you can
prepare based on the basic principles of a Web 2.0 application. Here are
some articles that can help you:

http://www.useit.com/alertbox/web-2.html
http://newsletter.blizzardinternet.com/usability-of-web-20/2007/08/10/
You can find more articles on the web to understand what makes any app a web
2.0 app.

Regards,
Prince Arora
User Experience Consultant

http://www.duxjobs.com
http://www.usabilitymagazine.com

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 6:42 PM, Kim Oslob <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I am looking to conduct a heuristic evaluation on a Web 2.0 site. Does
> anyone know of any Guidelines or Heuristics out their specifically for Web
> 2.0?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kim

Prince Arora