CHI-WEB Archives

CHI-WEB@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Dave Ross <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 19 Jan 2010 08:09:59 -0600
Matthew,

Most of my presentations are available on SlideShare. They convert
your slide into a Flash format which you can embed in your own site,
much the same way as you would a YouTube video. SlideShare also lets
you record narration (a "SlideCast") for people who missed your
original presentation.

SlideShare offers different privacy settings, so you can share your
slides with others without worrying about the general public finding
out about them.

Hope that helps!

- Dave Ross