CHI-WEB Archives

CHI-WEB@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 28 May 2011 17:03:38 -0400
From:
Kay Corry Aubrey <[log in to unmask]>
Hi - Note Kat's recommendation to visit Gareth William's blog
ww.90percentofeverything.com. This is a great site for people who are a bit
handy because purchasing a manufactured sled + camera assembly that clips on
to a mobile device is costly. Judy Keeley (www.judykeeley.com) has posted
the PPT of a presentation she gave at a recent Boston UPA conference on how
she set up a mobile study. In the presentation she has several slides on the
pros and cons of the 3 common approaches: head mounted camera, stationary
camera, and attaching the camera to the device.

thanks to everyone who responded to my question!

Kay

Kay Corry Aubrey, user-centered research and design
Usability Resources Inc | www.UsabilityResources.net |
Phone: 781-275-3020 | Fax: 1-781-998-0325