Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2008 10:58:14 -0700
I work in the Insurance industry and we sometimes have to design very data
heavy report pages.  We use some shading to differentiate certain areas
but in the end, it looks too busy.

Does anyone have any good examples or rules to follow regarding pages that
have ALOT of data?

Thanks

Meri Dreyfuss
Usability Analyst / Interaction Designer
Firemans Fund Insurance Company

Please Note:
The information in this E-mail message, and any files transmitted with it, is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are the intended recipient, be aware that your use of any confidential or personal information may be restricted by state and federal privacy laws. If you, the reader of this message, are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you should not further disseminate, distribute, or forward this E-mail message. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete the material from any computer. Thank you.