CHI-WEB Archives

CHI-WEB@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Javier ARAGONÉS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Javier ARAGONÉS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 12:10:07 +0100
Hi everyone,

I'm an Spanish senior IT engineer that has decided to refocus
professionally on HCI. I want to attend a European university to study an
MSc on HCI and if possible to achieve a PhD. To make up my mind, I would
like to gather your opinion on which European universities (EU countries)
currently offer the best combination of academic and research on HCI. All
comments are welcomed. Please reply directly to me and I will summarize the
results and share them back with the list.

Thank you very much,

Javier ARAGONÉS

Tel: +34 91 350 17 28