Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2008 14:06:56 -0800
We have a web application for quoting insurance.  Our business
stakeholders want to add what they are calling "recommender messages" to
the process.  For example, it would say, "It's only $50 to increase your
bodily injury limit to $100,000/$300,000"

We have discussed how this would work and we are absolutely sure we do not
want messages popping up when they are typing into the application.  We
are considering having these messages on their own page that would come
before they get to the last summary page.  The downside of having them on
their own page is that they can easily be skipped over by hitting the
forward button.   We do want to make sure they are seen but we don't want
to annoy the personal entering the data.

Does anyone have any experience or ideas on how this might work?

Thanks!

Meri Dreyfuss
415.899.2978

Please Note:
The information in this E-mail message, and any files transmitted with it, is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are the intended recipient, be aware that your use of any confidential or personal information may be restricted by state and federal privacy laws. If you, the reader of this message, are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you should not further disseminate, distribute, or forward this E-mail message. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete the material from any computer. Thank you.