CHI-WEB Archives

CHI-WEB@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2010 10:02:02 -0700
From:
Skot Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
I'd question whether they're any more effective than "non-rotating" banners as well. People tend to scan past advertising. Does the rotation draw the eye back to the space, or just annoy?

--
Skot Nelson

	"In anything at all, perfection is finally attained not when
	 there is no longer anything to add, but when there
	 is no longer anything to take away."
	      -- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Wind, Sand and Stars